New Idea EGT120 / 200

New Idea EGT120 / 200

Postby Steverino » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:21 am

New Idea EGT 120, now equivalent of an EGT 200. I've used it for the past 7 years to mow our 1-acre sloping lot. Also for moving our 4x8 trailer around the property to gather green waste & deliver mulch.

It was repainted (correct colors) in 2010, and the seat was reupholstered in 2011. It has a 4-speed transmission, and a custom-wound drive motor from D&D that is higher output than a standard EGT 200 / ET 20. Speed control is an (electronic) Alltrax 300 operated by a foot pedal throttle. Batteries were last replaced in 2016. This is not a museum piece - it is used weekly for mowing, but is well cared for and very presentable. Always stored indoors. There is one old small rust-through hole in the rear battery box.
Comes with a Soneil automatic battery charger, an older laptop computer (for changing Alltrax settings), custom 2" receiver hitch, an original ElecTrak binder with various reproduced manuals, and numerous spare parts. Also available at additional cost is a New Idea rotary inverter for powering small 120v tools away from the house.

Pics on my Craigslist ad: https://lancaster.craigslist.org/grd/6477805185.html (I will try again to upload pics on this listing - first attempt were way too HUGE.)

If you want a nice turn-key electric tractor built for today that needs little and you can use routinely, this might be the ticket. Asking $2,600.

Thanks for your interest!

Steve
Steverino

Return to For Sale By Owner